Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Mariposa / Butterfly



Buenas noches mis queridos amigos y lectores, hoy les quiero compartir un poema y una hermosísima imagen que encontré en el blog de mi amiga Gloria Uribe. a continuación el enlace de su blog.

 http://yoyagug.tumblr.com/post/44095947928#notes

Good evening my dear friends and followers, tonight I will be sharing a poem with all of you and a Beautiful image that I found on my friend, Gloria Uribe’s blog. The link above will take you to her blog.


Mariposa


Enhebraré mis anhelos
En el hilo de tu recuerdo

Entretejiendo un mundo
De nuevas fantasías

Me embobinaré toda
En la seda de tu tormento

Hasta brotarme alas
En el centro de tus besos

Butterfly


I will wind my yearnings
In the thread of your memory

Intertwining a world
Of new fantasies

I will be as a spool
For the silk of your torment

Till I sprout wings
In the core of your kisses
Marisol Espaillat Pineda














No comments:

Post a Comment